Thursday, October 04, 2012

DoxTree Dev Blog

I’ve published a couple of posts in the brand new DoxTree Dev Blog. These first posts are discussion of the DoxTree corporate information systems (Which Technology Should our Start-up Use?) and the actual DoxTree application platform (DoxTree Platform Technology).

Here’s a snippet:

…when it came to developing the DoxTree application platform, I had to decide if we should we use the LAMP or Windows stack. I’ve had extensive experience on the Windows platform having worked at Microsoft, Metalogix Software and NCompass Labs, so the obvious choice was Windows. It’s fair to say that when you’re a small start-up, you need to be quick and maximize your strengths. However, I want to use the best tool for the job, so I kept an open mind.

I’m hoping to write more about the process of firing up a healthcare social software start-up and provide a day in the life view into what we’re doing at DoxTree. Of course, I have to write code as well, so we’ll see…

No comments: