I'm very much appreciating Google Sheets' split into columns feature. Ya, I know, it's not like it hasn't been done before, but man it's nice to have when you need it.
To split text into columns using separator options (including space, comma, custom, etc.):
- Open a spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- Paste the data you want to split into columns.
- In the bottom right corner of your data, click the Paste icon.
- Click Split text to columns. Your data will split into different columns.
- To change the delimiter, in the separator box, click Comma to open the dropdown of options.