Monday, March 21, 2005

best Halo 2 mods

here are my favourite Halo 2 mods. as there is only one version of Halo 2 right now, these are obvious Xbox mods.

My Hardware
---------------------------------------
Xecuter 3 chip from xbox-modchips
although I would have like to have seen some documentation come with this chip, I have been more than satisfied with the hardware. I recommend this chip (and this retailer).

General Mods
---------------------------------------
Spectator
by Aztec
this mod allows you to 'fly' around the map and watch other people fighting. although you cannot participate in the fighting, this is a fun mod to use. while in spectator mode, your HUD is much simpler, you get a more subtle motion detector, and no weapon or ammo data cluttering up your screen. if it weren't for the Blind skull, I would use this mod for screenshots.

Map Mods
---------------------------------------
The Hive by MrMurder
Undeadlong by MrMurder
Bluenight by GTJuggler

Modding Apps
Encryptomic Signature by Iron_Forge
ADI by The Swamp Fox
Ch2r
DotHalo

No comments: