Sunday, November 18, 2012

Wading into the SharePoint Conference

As part of my SPC as an Attendee blog series, I’ll be publishing some posts about specific sessions. It’s getting late now, so I’ll have to continue with that over the next few days.

image

One definite highlight at the Microsoft SharePoint Conference 2012 was the Jon Bon Jovi concert at the attendee party. The venue (just like the last SPC in Las Vegas) was the Mandalay Bay beach. As you can see in the photo above, the stage is actually across the water from the beach, so the best ‘seat’ available required wading into the pool. I decided that I’d take the plunge and was pleasantly surprised to find that the water was actually warmer than the air.

Yes, they did have lifeguards on duty (lots of them), so you can rest assured that the attendees were safe.

IMG_2483
-
the fireworks at the SPC12 concert were amazing

No comments: