Wednesday, December 30, 2009

SharePoint Conferences in 2010

To help organize my time, I’m going to get started on my conference list early this year. I don’t have many details about which conferences Metalogix will exhibit at, or where I’ll be speaking, but at least I can put the dates in my calendar. I’ll add the missing information when it’s available.

SharePoint Saturday New York (#spsnyc) – January 30, NY – Speaker (Enterprise Metadata Management (EMM), Taxonomy)
SPTechCon (#SPTechCon) – February 10-12, San Francisco – Live Blogger for EndUserSharePoint.com
Kollabria SharePoint Seminar series – February 11, San Francisco – Speaker (Migration)
Microsoft MVP Summit - February 16-19, Redmond, WA - Speaker (Migration to SharePoint blogs)
SharePoint Pro – March 16-19, Las Vegas
Kollabria SharePoint Seminar series – March 23, Atlanta – Speaker (Migration)
SharePoint Summit – April 12-14, Montreal
SharePoint Pro Connections Deep Dive – May 10 – Speaker (EMM, Taxonomy)
SharePoint Saturday Washington, DC (#spsdc) – May 15 – Speaker
Microsoft TechEd – June 7-10, New Orleans
Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference – July 12–15, Washington, D.C. (Booth Staff)
SharePoint Saturday New York (#spsnyc), July 31st, Microsoft Manhattan Office (Booth Staff)
Microsoft PDC -- October 28-29, Redmond
Microsoft SharePoint Conference – No conference in 2010
SharePoint Connections (DevConnections) -- November 1-4, Las Vegas
Microsoft TechDays in Halifax – November 2-3, Halifax, Canada. World Trade Centre
TechEd Europe -- November 8-12, Berlin

image

No comments: