Friday, September 09, 2011

I’m speaking at the Microsoft SharePoint Conference 2011

I’ll be presenting a session at the Microsoft SharePoint Conference 2011 (#SPC11) in Anaheim, CA. I’ve had the honour of speaking at this show in the past—going back to the “Portal Airlift” in 2001. Last time, at SPC09, I presented a session on upgrading/migration to SharePoint 2010.

This year’s attendee party is at Disneyland, so I’m sure lots of people are excited about that.

Print

Of course, Metalogix will also have a strong presence at the big event as well. If you’re attending the show, look for the Metalogix booth in the exhibitor’s hall.

clip_image001

2 comments:

Lilo_Acosta said...

Hi Stephen! I know this is kind of random, but I bought the 'How to Do Everything Microsoft SharePoint 2010' book and I can't seem to find any answers to what I'm looking for in this nor any other book, so I thought it might be a good idea to just contact the author itself for advice... Think you can help me out a bit? Thnx!

Stephen Cawood said...

Hi there, feel free to post your questions, but your best bet is using the SharePoint forums. People around the world answer those question 24 hours a day.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/sharepoint2010,sharepoint/